[Bell Historians] Kemberton

Nigel Taylor nigelsdtaylor at outlook.com
Sun May 15 19:00:24 BST 2022

Ben Kipling and I considered this at some length. The challenges come as a result of the limited understanding of musical intervals. The answer to your query regarding how to describe rings tuned slightly flat of A or slightly sharp of, would be to use Gx or Bbb, but do you really want us to proceed down this road?

NSDT