[Bell Historians] Kemberton

Andrew Wilby wilbyawr at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:48:06 BST 2022

Thank you Nigel laying out the facts. When I cautiously mentioned A440 and
temprement in the hope of raising awareness that it is a far more complex
subject than was apparent from the conversation at that point. Being on a
Greek island without access to records I  didn't want to indulge in facts
so thank you again Nigel!
Nigel makes another important point that perhaps the tuner should be left
to identify the results of his labours?
AWRW