[Bell Historians] Church bells of Dorset volume 3

MATTHEW HIGBY matthewhigby at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 07:50:49 BST 2026


My apologies to Susan for exposing her email address to everyone. I thought I had sent this to Oliver personally…. Can someone remove this from the group please?
M

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 28, 2026, at 7:12 AM, MATTHEW HIGBY via Bell-historians <bell-historians at lists.ringingworld.co.uk> wrote:
> 
> 
> Oliver, I believe these might be available from Susan Dalton.  susan.dalton700 at gmail.com
> 
> Best wishes,
> 
> Matthew
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
>>> On Sep 27, 2026, at 11:30 PM, oliver Lee via Bell-historians <bell-historians at lists.ringingworld.co.uk> wrote:
>>> 
>> 
>> I hope nobody minds me asking but does anyone have a spare copy of the above book? I got the first two volumes as christmas and Birthday presents in 2018-19 but as my mother wasn't keen on paying for a complete set, she bought me the first two separately probably not realising that volume three even existed. Although Volume three is on Abebooks it is prohibitively expensive (£75 !) so I'm looking to see if there are any cheaper alternatives before I commit to this
>> Regards 
>> Oliver lee
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Bell-historians mailing list
>> Bell-historians at lists.ringingworld.co.uk
>> https://lists.ringingworld.co.uk/listinfo/bell-historians
> _______________________________________________
> Bell-historians mailing list
> Bell-historians at lists.ringingworld.co.uk
> https://lists.ringingworld.co.uk/listinfo/bell-historians
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ringingworld.co.uk/pipermail/bell-historians/attachments/20260928/1ac6895f/attachment.htm>


More information about the Bell-historians mailing list