[Bell Historians] Church bells of Dorset volume 3
pickford5040 at gmail.com
pickford5040 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:13:51 BST 2026
These and other books will be available through the Ringing World office
imminently. Susan Dalton has disposed of her remaining stock of the Dorset
book
Chris Pickford
From: Bell-historians <bell-historians-bounces at lists.ringingworld.co.uk> On
Behalf Of oliver Lee via Bell-historians
Sent: 27 September 2026 23:29
To: Bell Historians <bell-historians at lists.ringingworld.co.uk>
Cc: oliver Lee <oliverbellringer at outlook.com>
Subject: [Bell Historians] Church bells of Dorset volume 3
I hope nobody minds me asking but does anyone have a spare copy of the above
book? I got the first two volumes as christmas and Birthday presents in
2018-19 but as my mother wasn't keen on paying for a complete set, she
bought me the first two separately probably not realising that volume three
even existed. Although Volume three is on Abebooks it is prohibitively
expensive (£75 !) so I'm looking to see if there are any cheaper
alternatives before I commit to this
Regards
Oliver lee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ringingworld.co.uk/pipermail/bell-historians/attachments/20260928/2b3fa587/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the Bell-historians
mailing list