[r-t] Extension of TDMMs

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sun Aug 15 17:03:27 UTC 2004

> Single Oxford: N/2-1 leads of PB

Aha yes, thank you Philip, that sort of thing would do it. Except... it
doesn't really look like a very different pb order each time, since it stays
fixed to the "middle" order. I suppose the nth's place version (Single
[Norwich] Court) would look more interesting, with a sequence from Minor of
g, h, j, j1 etc.

What I'd really like is a method with a stage pb order increment of
something greater than 2. I guess this means the bells have to slip past
faster than the treble though, which could be tricky. Is it impossible?
TP method perhaps?

I'm disappointed that no-one has come up with an extent for Rapid Rap yet.