[r-t] Phobos

Don Morrison dfm at mv.com
Mon Nov 8 15:49:46 UTC 2004

 > From: Phil O <philochat at hotmail.com>
 > Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:20:28 +0000
 > Subject: [r-t] Phobos
 > To: ringing-theory at bellringers.net
 > Can anyone provide me with a comp for an easy qtr of Phobos that a simpleton
 > like I could call ?

Here are three further possibilities. They contain less little bell
music than the one Glint sent, but have the possible virtue of being a
bit shorter.

1,344 Phobos Surprise Maximus
23456  M  W  H
______________
65432  -  -  -
32456  -  -  s
______________
Repeat.

(in case your mail client screws up the columns that's
MWH MWsH x2)

1,296 Phobos Surprise Maximus
23456  M  W  H
______________
42356        -
53264  s  s  s
64235  -  -  s
23456  s  s  -
______________

(that's H sMsWsH MWsH sMsWH)

1,250 Phobos Surprise Maximus
 23456   M  W  H
 _______________
 42356         -
 53624   s  -  s
 62435   s  -  -
(32456)  s  s

(that's H sMWsH sMWH sMsW)

Warning: the 1344 is not all the work; the other two are all the work.

--
Don Morrison <dfm at mv.com>
http://www.ringing.org