[r-t] Re: Major Extents

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sat Nov 13 12:59:41 UTC 2004

> I'm not perfect, and either I forgot about it, or couldn't be
> arsed to reply to a fairly tongue-in-cheek thread.

Excuse me Mr Willetts, I believe that was me, and in no shape or form was I
being tongue-in-cheek. I still think the only way to test this case is for
Messrs Earis, Tibbetts and Pipe to find a fourth handbell ringer they don't
like very much, and ring the extent on eight plus one plain course. If
no-one actually goes and does it, then it'll remain an academic problem not
requiring a solution.