[r-t] Non-distinct fragments

Andrew Tibbetts ajwxyzt at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:30:25 UTC 2004

names are for record-keepers and CC bureacrats, not practical front-line
ringers.

you have misunderstood me; i'm talking about the best practical way to think
about methods, not how to describe them. i'm a ringer (a change-ringer at
that ;-) ), not a record keeper.

what amuses me greatly is people ringing half a course of, say Yorkshire or
Cambridge and saying plain hunt to bring it round. Are the ringers really
too stupid to be able to deal with a change to Woodstock or Primrose at the
previous lead-head??

Actually, don't answer that one. I already know.