[r-t] Non-distinct fragments

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Mon Nov 22 18:03:49 UTC 2004

> I would say 'come on in, the water's lovely', but we're enjoying
> being the only ones in the pool, so don't.

Hmm, I'm not sure the Vicky St band is the first to have rung by over and
under grids Andrew!

> you have misunderstood me; i'm talking about the best practical way to
> think about methods, not how to describe them. i'm a ringer (a
> change-ringer at that ;-) ), not a record keeper.

How do you actually call these peals then Andrew? Is it just a matter of
announcing the above-work for a block, then calling the under-works? Or do
you call out the "real" method names? Presumably the former I suppose.