[r-t] Some wiser observations from Marky D

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Mon Nov 22 21:20:09 UTC 2004

> two wrongs don't make a right (they make an In, don't they?). you should
> be setting a good example as you are one of the enlightened few!

I do my best... Delight is hardly the cutting edge of technology, though is
it? (Apart from Spinning Jennie, that is, obviously). Alliance paths are the
way forward I reckon.

Anyway, I think that you are hideously misrepresenting me this time,
because, on this occasion, I was talking specifically about the history of
Surprise Maximus composition, not trying to explain why Delight/TD are just
as good as Surprise.

Call it a draw?