[r-t] Some wiser observations from Marky D

Andrew Tibbetts ajwxyzt at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:44:52 UTC 2004

>Doesn't change the sad fact that no b-group TB12 have yet been rung, and of
>the b-group Delight I doubt many have been rung twice.

two wrongs don't make a right (they make an In, don't they?). you should be
setting a good example as you are one of the enlightened few!

ok, back to r-t, extensions of the 147 standard regular tdmm to 8 bells
please, with a separate list of names that have slipped through the net over
the years...

also, little t.d. major extensions (hunt bell to 6ths) would be equally
useful...

xyz