[r-t] Extensions

Andrew Craddock andrew at towerbase.net
Tue Oct 26 09:58:26 UTC 2004

Assuming that Richard is reasonably confident about his program (and I
guess he must be if he is prepared to put the source into the public
domain) then perhaps the MC's time might be productively spent in preparing
a suite of test cases which could validate Richard's (or anyone elses)
software.

>>>If methods-related computer programs were to be published by the CC they
>>>would certainly fall within the Methods Committee remit.

Does anyone understand what this statement means and its intended implications?

Andrew Craddock