[r-t] What's the meaning of a method having a particular falsecourse head

Don Morrison dfm at mv.com
Fri Apr 22 16:01:05 UTC 2005

On 4/22/05, Richard Smith <richard at ex-parrot.com> wrote:
 > Fielding Ian wrote:
 >
 > > I guess we can do away with "cps" then!
 >
 > ;-)
 >
 > Well, "CPS" covers a whole multitude of sins.

Is it possible to have a method with only false course heads C, P and
S? Ideally only those (well, also including A, depending upon your
labeling proclivities), though I suspect that might be impossible in a
treble dodging method. Perhaps it could be done in an alliance method,
though?

--
Don Morrison <dfm at mv.com>
"We all have flaws," [the duke] said, "and mine is being