[r-t] What's the meaning of a method having aparticularfalsecoursehead

Fielding Ian I.Fielding at rbht.nhs.uk
Mon Apr 25 10:27:46 UTC 2005

The group of 60 (or 120 which were defined later by Roger Baldwin) false course heads were put together to define and group tenors together internal falseness. Using group A on its own, in isolation to define the external false course head serves no purpose and is using it out of its original context.

I can't see any logical reason for labeling a fact as simple as :

"If you ring the lead end 12345678 in a given method it will be false against the lead end 12345678".

I can however see it being very misleading to apply it to the external false course when you might also have internal A falseness as well. How do you then differentiate the two?

The argument you use, Richard may be consistent - but it is also defining for definitions sake rather than serving any useful purpose.

Glint