[r-t] What's the meaning of a method having aparticularfalsecoursehead

Leigh Simpson simple57uk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 10:31:55 UTC 2005

> The argument you use, Richard may be consistent -
> but it is also defining for definitions sake rather
> than serving any useful purpose.

But consistency is surely the most important thing
with a definition. I think defining group A falseness
in the same way as all the other FCH groups is a good
thing. Adding an extra caveat: "but if it's group A
then everything's completely different" only confuses
the issue. Besides which, methods which are false in
the plain course are a little bit naughty, according
to the CC.

Leigh