[r-t] What's the meaning of a method having aparticularfalsecoursehead

Leigh Simpson simple57uk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 13:24:28 UTC 2005

> 1) FCH groups are groups of courses which are false
> to the plain course.

> 2) FCH groups are groups of courses which are
> internally false to the plain
> course (i.e. have the same rows in different
> positions).

OK, it's clear I don't really know enough to comment
on much of this, but perhaps someone wouldn't mind
explaining the difference between internal and
external falseness, when the whole point of FCH groups
is to group together courses which are false against
the plain course. Clearly the plain course is false
against itself, and it must have a group all to
itself.

Leigh