[r-t] What's the meaning of a method havingaparticularfalsecoursehead

Philip Earis Earisp at rsc.org
Thu Apr 28 07:50:57 UTC 2005

I think some perspective is needed...how many of the rung treble-dodging
major methods are actually false in the plain course?  Are there any?!
Can someone come up with a decent method which is false in a course (but
not in a lead)?

Perhaps Richard Smith can trawl through his database (and while he's
doing it, I'm still interested in the number of rung asymmetric-section
methods)...