[r-t] Happy birthday ringing-theory

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Thu Aug 11 18:22:43 UTC 2005

>> It did strike me (on a more serious note) that, after a year in
>> operation, we ought to have a list of "problems solved by ringing
>> theory". ... So how about it Phil & John?

I agree with this.  It seems that the solution which involves least work
would be to identify certain messages as "noteworthy" and have a separate
page listing just them.  I imagine less that 5% would make it - mainly
they would be the final solution to some problem, and the polished
articles contributed by RAS and others.

ander