[r-t] composition request

andrew sibson a.sibbo at talk21.com
Tue Jul 19 10:43:59 UTC 2005

I've been asked to call a peal of 4-Spliced S Major on
Sat 29th July. My problem is that the methods chosen
are Rutland, Superlative, Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire.
Despite extensive trawling of online and paper
composition collections, I can't find one with this
combination of methods (or one that I can *easily*
adapt), and I'm afraid I have neither the time nor the
capability to produce one myself.
So has anyone out there got one that I can uses, or
could one of you clever chaps produce one for me.

Thanks
Hippo