[r-t] Another method puzzle

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Mon Jul 18 22:27:46 UTC 2005

Haven't we crossed-threaded here Graham??

> Black Pearl Surprise:
> -5-4.5-2.3.2-9.8.8-6.7-6-1 lh 10 (j1)

Ah - so it was a Royal method! Your archives are indeed very good Mr John.

Although now I come to think, I do have a vague memory that Aotearoa was
originally called Black Pearl, and was renamed when I returned from the
eponymous Long White Cloud. I recall I was quite into method names at the
time, and in fact probably still have somewhere a long list of method names
waiting for a method to be invented for them.

How sad is that.