[r-t] The finest unrung treble dodging royal and max methods known to humanity?

James Hustler james.hustler2 at 1stquote.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 09:59:12 UTC 2005

Philip Earis wrote:
> "'Snow Tigress' - unrung - but one of MBD's"
>
> Flaming Nora! Where has this been published before?

I believe it was on a page on MBD's website along with the development
ideas for Jennie's Endeavour. There were a whole suite of Winne the Pooh
  named methods some of which have rung and renamed - Raspberry Crumble
was one.

I first learned about Snow Tigress when consulting MBD for an SMC32
composition for a method I'd been working on (a contraction of the Snow
Tiger backwork!)- MBD had got there first though.