[r-t] Re: Extent of Cambridge-over minor methods

Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com
Thu Jun 23 22:43:35 UTC 2005

JSW wrote:

> The following appears on my website as the 2nd half of a 1440.  This was
> produced quite a long time ago now and I can't remember if I was unable to
> get a block starting and ending in rounds or if I was deliberately looking
> to get from 45362 to 23456.

It would be interesting if you think it was possible to
start and finish with rounds, as that would mean I've
screwed up somewhere.

Your composition works on the 3 leads Ak/Ct, 3 leads Nw/Mo,
6 leads Sa/Wo, 6 leads Cl and 12 leads Ch/Mu plan that seems
the obvious way forward, but I'm fairly sure this cannot be
made to join up, starting and finishing at rounds, whilst
retaining a plain lead of Wooler.

RAS