[r-t] Spliced surprise major: John M Goldthorpe
mark at snowtiger.net
Fri Oct 21 21:11:11 UTC 2005
> Incidentally, what would be the other six
> deadly sins?
Ah! Now you're asking. How about, and this would just be a first-order
1. Using BYROC.
2. Counting CRUs.
3. Not having understood the search space before letting the computer loose.
4. Failing to prove resulting compositions independently.
5. Taking the top-scoring composition and ignoring the rest.
6. Attributing the peal to "comp. <MACHINE>" not "arr. <USER>".
Plus the previously-mentioned,
7. Not exhausting the search space.
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.12.4/143 - Release Date: 19/10/2005
More information about the ringing-theory