[r-t] Seven Deadly Sins

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 17:47:16 UTC 2005

Rob wrote:

> I think theĀ ideal way of doing it would be to put "Comp: Me (BYROC)"
> or whatever, which shows the source of the compositionĀ but also means the
> composition could be traced if required.

Agreed - This is what MBD and I have always advocated for use of SMC32, and
specifically we have asked people not to put Comp: GACJ or MBD because we
are authors of the tool, not the compositions produced by it. However, I
believe that there have been many instances of people generating
compositions using BYROC and sending them up as Comp: D W Beard, when
Comp/Arr: A N Other (BYROC) or Gen: BYROC (A N Other) would have been much
more appropriate.

Graham