[r-t] Attribution (was Seven Deadly Sins)

ALEXANDER HUNT alex.hunt at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 31 20:46:24 UTC 2005

If you use dice to decide parameters for a composition then you should be
attributed with the resulting outcome, however poor it may be.

Alex Hunt

>> If you've just put a few parameters into BYROC, and hit the search
button,
>> and picked the top result, the composition is still yours (assuming
no-one
>> else found it first).

I haven't used (or seen) BYROC and so have no knowledge of the range of
parameters that can be specified. Suppose, however, that I set each
parameter based upon the outcome of a dice throw: to whom in this case
should the top result be attributed?

Glenn Taylor
Bristol