[r-t] 5080's

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Sun Apr 9 13:46:39 UTC 2006

Richard

Lyme allianced certainly works for Pitstow's.

I would have opined that this device works for any method with 7ths place
pivot with either 'x' or a contiguous place-set immediately previous. Lyme
ends 34.7

The reason, I supposed, is that, with 7th's place half-lead, contiguous
places swap. All you are doing is removing two true changes every time.

Medbourne wouldn't, for example (ending 14.7)

As for the extensions, my immediate thought is 'yes' to your question, but
I'll think some more.

Robin.