[r-t] Doubles principles

John David johnedavid at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 19:15:16 UTC 2006

I made an exhaustive list (by hand) of all the symmetrical principals of the Orpheus/Smithfield type (of which Crambo seems to be an asymmetrical example ) and sold photocopies for £ 1 in aid of the St Pierre du Bois, Guernsey, bell fund in about 1984 for £1. There are several thousand with symmetrical blocks, and I estimated that there must be over a million altogether. If anyone would like a copy of the list it is still available.

John David