[r-t] PB7 Calling Positions

Glenn Taylor gaataylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 14:53:48 UTC 2006

----
GAAT:
> A Home in PB Major and a Home in DNCBM (for
> example) produce different course ends

JRF:
Not if you use 4ths (or 6ths) place bobs in both.
----

You miss the point. The view being put forward was that there should be a
one-to-one correspondance between the name of a calling position and its
effect upon coursing order otherwise chaos/end of the world/lost
peals/unhappiness would ensue. My example illustrates that one calling
position name can have two CO effects even within major without this causing
problems.

GAAT