[r-t] Crambo

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:11:46 UTC 2006

Ander,
Thanks for your very friendly reply.
Having thought more about it and also having taken a look at Orpheus,
I am persuaded that you are right. First came Stedman's Principle from
which he derived both Crambo & Orpheus.

Using nothing but 1sts 3rds & 5ths places I only know of true 60s   as
those obtained from  Grandsire (P B P B P B)  its reverse and
rotations
and from the plain course of Stedman / Carter and their reverses &
rotations. As you say that there are in fact lots others, I wonder if
you have the time, would you send them to me?
Thanks
mew