[r-t] Bastow / Cloister

Stephen Penney stephen at ucalegon.com
Fri Feb 3 14:55:55 UTC 2006

RG: "If itÂ’s a serious request for a composition then I will send one
later."

Not really, I was just being curious. If I do persuade our lot to go
for a quarter of it, I think this would be the best way of doing it as
a) The treble is fixed.
b) It's fairly simple to work out what to do on the front.
c) There's no confusion between front and back calls.
d) It should be possible to get some music out of it, rather than calls
that keep 2 in the hunt for the duration.

I was just curious to see if one was possible, I'll have a play now. If
we're likely to ring one and I've failed to produce much I'll drop you
a line....

Percy