[r-t] Bastow / Cloister

Ben Willetts ben at benjw.org.uk
Fri Feb 3 15:31:11 UTC 2006

Me:
>> [Bastow Minor --> Bastow/Cloister Triples] doesn't fit the
>> CC definition of an extension.
PABS:
> Yes it does - that is why it has the same name.

Hmm.  You're not wrong.  Sorry, I think I was thinking of the rules for
extending a Little method up TWO stages, where there is no change to the
number of hunt bells, and they have to go to the same place as in the
parent.  Not really sure why I was thinking this.  Obviously need more
coffee.

As Philip says, Little Grandsire is the extension of Little Bob.  Are there
any other rung examples?

Ben