[r-t] Changes to decisions again

Hayden Charles hcharles at grandsire.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 22:47:17 UTC 2006

Graham John wrote on 22/01/2006 22:27:
> If the peal decisions are changed to accept
> partial extents, then the decisions could equally be applied to
> quarterpeals.

What would be the reason for that? Surely the whole point about the
decisions is to define requirements for peals which can then be recorded
in the CC's analysis. As the CC does not analyse or keep records of
shorter lengths there is no requirement for them to be 'accepted' in the
way that peals are.

I thought that Phil's aim was to lighten the load of 'regulation', not
make it more extensive.

Hayden Charles