[r-t] Double Principles

Philip Saddleton pabs at cantab.net
Mon Oct 2 17:46:23 UTC 2006

Take a symmetric principle with original lead heads and Queens in the
plain course (e.g. Duffield Major, Thursday Maximus). The course with
enormous tittums coursing order has runs back and front, forwards and
backwards in each lead (at the rows where Queens and Reverse Queens occur).

Alternatively, start from one of these rows, and every pair courses.

Here's my own attempt, which doesn't quite get to Queens, so has a
maximum of 5-bell runs, but squeezes lots of 4-bell runs into a small space:

http://www.boojum.org.uk/cgi-bin/line.pl?bells=12&pn=58.-.5678.-.30.-.30.-.5678.-.58.1T.30.1T&action.x=1

Now what calls can I use to get to enormous tittums without splitting
the pairs?

--
Regards
Philip