[r-t] Cambridge S Minor

Ben Willetts ben at benjw.org.uk
Mon Oct 9 16:29:14 UTC 2006

Julian Parker:
> This triggered off in my mind whether you can legally
> ring an extent of Cambridge, starting and finishing
> with the treble snap

Yes -- this is entirely legal.  The CC Decisions say that starting a method
from somewhere other than the lead-head does not make it a new method.
Peals of Stedman commonly start from places other than the usual one.

> and whether you could apply this to any treble bob
> method.

Yes, of course.  You can apply it to any change of any method, if you don't
mind the treble not being the hunt-bell.

Ben