[r-t] Cambridge S Minor

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:01:37 UTC 2006

I'm afraid that this brings up (for me) an old chestnut:
Please consider the following:
Plain lead:
12345
21435
24153
42513
45231
54321
53412
35142
31524
13542
15324

Tony Smith maintains that this is merely Grandsire but with 3 as the
primary hunt & 1 as the secondary hunt; However, I maintain that if :
Bobbed lead:
12345
21354
23145
32415
34251
43521
45312
54132
51423
15432
14523
Then clearly it is NOT !

(I bring this up about every 5 years or so, to no avail)

mew