[r-t] Doubles question

Fred Bone Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com
Mon Oct 16 11:52:05 UTC 2006

On 16 Oct 2006 at 11:27, Colin Parker said:

> On 10/16/06, Martin Bright <martin at boojum.org.uk> wrote:
> > I've received an email asking what bobs and/or singles should be used
> > for Cippenham Bob Doubles (&5.1.125.1.5, lead end 123).  It's irregular
> > with lead head 15423.  Do any Doubles experts out there know what would
> > be conventional?
>
> Plain Bob Plains

And as with PB, there's essentially only one extent (using only one
call). Four rotations, of course.

If you use "1" as a single, you can get three more, by calling SPSB
instead of PPPB once or twice (12 rotations each) or thrice (4
rotations). Calling SPSB instead of PPPB amounts to ringing the middle
two leads backwards.