[r-t] Grandsire Triples

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:03:27 UTC 2007

I don't think its possible to get a regular 20-lead block aas you
describe and the only hope that I can see for a 15 lead block is to
use the 3-lead plan. The reason being that there is only one q-set
that will gather all the row types without compromising the hand &
backstroke rows of bobbed blocks.

mew