[r-t] Grandsire Triples

Robert Lee rlee5040 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 16:24:59 UTC 2007

I've been recently searching for the following:

  1) a 15 lead block giving a regular (ie all parts the same length) 24 part peal
  (using permutations of 2-5 and 6-7), which is not based on the 3-lead plan

  2) a 20 lead block giving a regular (ditto) 18 part peal (using permutations of 2-4 and 5-7)

  and have come to the conclusion that both are impossible. Can anyone show me otherwise?

  Rob