[r-t] Stedman Doubles derivative

grahamfeeney at bulldoghome.com grahamfeeney at bulldoghome.com
Sun Feb 11 11:45:45 UTC 2007

I've been on Visual Method Archive.  I am not used to MicroSyril notation,
so I've just written it out longhand:

3.5.1.3.5.3.5.3.1.5.3.1  The single can go in at the first six.

VMA says its unrung.

It does not seem to be listed on http://www.methods.org.uk in Principles
Doubles.

It looks a bit like Reverse Stedman and has some similarity to Carter.

I'll try the webmaster.

Thanks

Graham