[r-t] New maximus composition

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sun Nov 18 12:46:21 UTC 2007

Methods and composition sound fantastic, Philip.

But...

> a small group of "bespoke" methods (such as Spinning Jennie Delight Royal)
> which are designed not to be rung in the plain course.

I can't remember much about it, but I'm sure I remember it being pretty good
in the plain course! Wasn't it one of the ones where the cyclic leadhead
comes up at the snap? So the normal leadheads look a bit rubbish, but
there's plenty of run-based music in the plain course.