[r-t] New maximus composition

Philip Earis pje24 at cantab.net
Mon Nov 19 06:45:31 UTC 2007

MBD on Spinning Jennie Delight Royal
(&56.3-4.5.2-1-34-5.36.4-1.56.8.56.1,1):
"I can't remember much about it, but I'm sure I remember it being pretty
good in the plain course! Wasn't it one of the ones where the cyclic
leadhead comes up at the snap? So the normal leadheads look a bit rubbish,
but there's plenty of run-based music in the plain course"

Don't think so, unless we're arguing about semantics. If you start Spinning
Jennie from the "conventional" place you have almost no runs at all, except
back rounds at the handstroke just before half way.

If however you start it at the treble-snap, you get a super course full of
music.

But my point is if you start a method at a different point in the lead you
are generally not in the plain course...