[r-t] ELF Composition Generator

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 21 13:28:36 UTC 2007

I should like to add that this is a very powerful piece of software that
I have used in the past. I have briefly tested the new version in
Netscape and it works just fine (whereas it didn't previously with that
browser). Spliced composition has never been easier! (it is most useful
for 1/4s as peal compositions can be slow to generate, but not
impossible)

Peter