[r-t] Philip's new Decisions, including Wiki page

John Camp camp at bellringers.org
Sun Aug 3 21:47:00 UTC 2008

At 22:35 on 03 August 2008, Graham John wrote:

> I have now been through the old decisions to see what has been left
> out, and have documented them below. I was going to post to the Wiki,
> but formatting anything there is hopeless. I did suggest using
> MediWiki (used by Wikipedia) to JEC when it was last revamped, but he
> was reluctant to change. As well as better formatting, MediaWiki
> allows comments against pages, which would have been useful for this exercise.

As I have made quite clear, I would like the wiki to be more efficient,
but it is what is provided by the server hosts.  I simply don't have the
technical skills to run anything more advanced.  If anyone wants to take
the wiki over, and move it to a different format, then I shall be
delighted.

Graham?

JEC