[r-t] New Changeringing Wiki

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 13:57:37 UTC 2008

Progress with the move of data to the new Changeringing Wiki is going well,
however there have been severe performance problems resulting in pages
taking a very long time to display, often resulting in a "FASTCGI" timeout
message. While I am attempting  to resolve this problem with the hosting
company, I have temporarily copied the wiki to an alternate domain / server,
so that we can continue to use and maintain the wiki. I have disabled
editing on the old server. The temporary site can be found here:

<http://www.tedtycoon.co.uk/graham/wiki/>

For those interested in the technical detail, the original server runs
windows, whereas the temporary server runs linux. The performance on the
latter appears to be considerably better.

Graham