[r-t] New Changeringing Wiki

Graham John graham at changeringing.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 00:28:42 UTC 2008

It is difficult to keep track of the different threads on suggested
definitions, so I suggest that we start to define terms using the
Changeringing Wiki I have just set up . Where different people have
suggested alternative definitions, we can post alternatives on the same page
until we agree on a preferred definition, and also use the discussion page
for any related discussion for that term.

I agree with Peter King that the OED approach to definition is a good way
forward (i.e. we define all accepted uses of the terms), so lets start
defining them, and worry about the subjective stuff later.  I've added a few
to kick things off.

http://www.changeringing.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Category:Terminology

Graham