[r-t] Fifield Doubles

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 09:09:14 UTC 2008

You may well be right.
I was brought up in a 5-bell tower but have always deplored the
ridiculous concept of method variations, particularly in light of the
CCCB Decision that "a call is not part of a method"
I can only hope that the Doubles rot will never spread to higher numbers

All the best for Christmas & New Year

Eddie Martin