[r-t] Elegant unrung methods

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 07:32:33 UTC 2008

I didn't find the exact method in Campanalogia,(nor yet anywhere else!) but
a few that maybe come close:
5. 4. 2. 1. 5    125. e=123  on p.118, 'The Primrose'
3. 4. 2. 1.  5   123. e=125 on p.121, 'The Morning Star'
3. 1. 2. 1.  5   123  e=123  on p.122 'The Quirister'
3. 1. 2. 3.  5  125  e=123  on p123  'The Faulcon'
They all follow the old plain change style of comp, ie. when the whole hunt
is at lead, the half hunt moves through the three extream bells (plain
leads) when she is in 2-3, the extream change is made(bobbed leads)
Eddie Martin