[r-t] Method Workshop

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Jul 14 07:38:27 UTC 2008

There is actually a piece of software called "Method Workshop" written
by Steve Scanlon last updated in 2005 I believe. It does broadly similar
things with a grid that you can move about (I have always thought of
methods as like bits of wire you can bend into shape). It is free and
you can find it in the software section of Roger Bailey's pages or from
http://www.ringbell.co.uk/software/index.htm It also checks falseness I
think. I'm not sure I can remember all the details.

Peter