[r-t] New Grandsire [was Old methods]

Matthew Frye matthew__100 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 13:11:40 UTC 2008

If you can ring 4 consecutive blows then why not 6? why not 8? why not 12? why not 50? I personally don't particularly see a need for more than 4 or 6 at most, but I am guessing that you would never be happy with any limit, and similarly with jump changes, if you can move 2 places, why not 3? why not just move to any place in the change? It would be impossible on bells of any weight, but on mini-rings or handbells you could do it. Being able to ring any changes in any order? Is that the way forward?