[r-t] Holdsworth Bristol Max composition

Alan Reading ar5597 at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Apr 20 16:13:43 UTC 2009

Does anyone lay claim to this composition? Very simular in style to the others mentioned. It has the disadvantage of a big bob to contend with although still only has 2 types of call. It contains only 6 leads in the peal NOT in a little bell course which is, very slightly, less than the other compositions.

5088 Bristol Surprise Maximus
23456   M  W  B  H
-------------------
64352   1        1
64523      1  x
56423            1
24365   1  1
2 Part.
x=18
Contains 4 56s, 4 65s, 142 little bell rollups at the back,
128 little bell rollups off the front.

Cheers,
Alan